FFT: Affiliations and advertising

When I started this blog, I told myself I wouldn't use advertisements. I've kept that up... until now.

You might not be aware of this, but I am a college student. Let me rephrase that, I am a poor college student. This means that while I am studying and going to school full-time, I don't have much time to work. And when I do work, it's at minimal wage.

Advertising doesn't give me much, but it gives me enough to do giveaways and buy books for you guys.

So I decided to become an Amazon affiliate. That means that if you click the Amazon links from my blog and you buy something, I'll get a few pennies. (Or if you search something on Amazon on the sidebar on the right). This is at no extra cost to you.

You only pay what the book/object is worth, nothing more, nothing less. But in exchange, I get a little bit of money to host those giveaways you guys like so much ;)

So... here I am. What do you think?

Yours,

Labels: ,