Disclaimers

I choose the age levels of books by going to Amazon. If the age is not there or I disagree with it, I go to B&N. If the age is not there or I disagree with it, I choose the age level that I think is appropriate for the book. Generally, if I disagree with the age level chosen by Amazon and/or B&N, I will explain why.
I am in no way stating that that age limit holds for everyone, as each person matures at their own pace, and I cannot be held liable for the age limits, as they are subjective.

While I've made every effort to ensure that the information, blurbs, and details of a book on this site are correct, I do not and cannot guarantee that they are, and I therefore cannot be held liable for any mistakes pertaining to book information.

This blog claims no credit for any book cover images used on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyrighted to their respective owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and you do not wish for it appear on this site, please email me with a link to that image and it will be promptly removed.
The views expressed by the author(s) on this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of those who link to this blog.