12 Books of Christmas: If We Kiss


ONE DAY UNTIL CHRISTMAS! WOO! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

I can't believe it's already so close until Christmas. I hope all of you are enjoying this time with your families and friends! So today I have a book that I read in one sitting back when I was younger.

If We Kiss by Rachel Vail
Blurb:
Kevin led me quickly around the side of the building then stopped. I managed not to crash into him. I tried to look calm, cool, unperturbed. I told myself not to laugh, especially not a snorting kind of laugh. "What . . . what did . . ."
And then he kissed me.
If We Kiss is the story of Charlotte (Charlie to her friends), who finds herself falling for a boy who is off-limits. Her best friend is still in love with him, and her mother and his father are dating. Still, Charlie can't help but wonder, what would happen if we kiss?
Sounds interesting, doesn't it?

Have you read this book? If so, what rating would you give it? If not, why do you want to read it?

Yes, I have! I started reading this book in a bookstore, and begged my mom to let me buy it (I was at the middle and didn't want to stop). I finished it on the car ride home. My mom, as she always did when I finished a book that quickly, said: "Why do we buy it if you're going to finish it so quickly?" She obviously isn't a book addict.

I give this book 4.5 stars!

Why did you pick this book as one of your twelve this Christmas?

I really, really love this book. It's about a girl liking the guy that used to be her best friend's boyfriend. It's about a girl liking a guy that she shouldn't like for a plethora of reasons—one being he's kind of a jerk.

But that never stops us, does it? We fall for the wrong person anyway. I want people to read this book because this situation has happened to many of us, and it also has a sweet, cute ending.

What's the age limit for this book?

According to Amazon, this is for people 12 and up, but I think that's a year too early (not that it'll stop us, right?) I think this is for people 13 years and up.

Yours,

Labels: , , , , ,