FFT: Erotica

WARNING: This post contains adult content. If you are under 18 years of age or if such content offends you, please EXIT now.
So I recently started reading erotica and BDSM novels and I was shocked by the amount of people that scream at others for reading this genre. I mean, ok it might not be for everyone but one shouldn't judge! If you don't like it, don't read it but don't tell others not to just because you don't!

I enjoy erotica and some BDSM but I realize that it isn't for everyone. This doesn't mean that I go around telling people to read it or else. That would be wrong; people should read it because they want to read it. It should be the same the other way around. If someone is reading something you don't think they should be reading; then ignore it but don't yell at them.

Also, this week's review will be featuring a BDSM novel, so if you don't like those then don't read it, but please do not comment disrespectful things.

So, what do you think? Do you like erotica and/or BDSM novels? Why or why not? (No disrespectful comments or replies)

Yours,

Labels: , ,